The sewing community on Instagram is just the best. I’ve found so much inspiration, motivation, advice, and all the things on this platform. I’m in total shock that 10.6K have decided to follow me and my sporadic makes. This support has made me feel like there truly is space for everyone in the creative world. Additionally, it’s given me the push to pursue some new avenues…
Through stories, I’ve been sharing cool makes and people, but thought I’d also share them here on the blog. Here’s what inspiring makes I’ve seen this past week:
- Natalie Ebaugh | @natalie_ebaugh | amazing quilted coats, currently collaborating with Ace & Jig.
- Amy Sacksteder | @amysacksteder_studio | Detroit area artist
- Hannah Miley | @paddleboatstudio | designer + maker
- Caro Bello | @porcarobello | punch needle goods
- Jennifer N Neil | @ersa_fibers | textile artist
- Katie McDonough Kutil | @petal_and_print